Saturday, 31 October 2009

you know what, I just can't do titles

This is a result of the combination of two things: one, my obsession with the last fifty seconds or so of this clip from Autumnwatch; and two, the fact I wanted/needed to challenge myself a bit. I didn't even realize I'd made a whole sequence of images of cetaceans diving, so it was time to do something above the water. Hooray!

Here's an in-progress screencap, because I love seeing these from other people and there's a chance someone else might like to see one from me! Enjoy my scribbles.

Somewhat ironically, I found a canvas board the other day that I'd started an acrylic painting on sometime last year. I'd put it aside for some reason and completely forgot about it, and I'll never finish it because the canvas has since been dented from storage. Oh well. No prizes for guessing what it was, and I threw in a close up as well because damn if I'm not just besotted with water and how it moves:

1 comment: