That definitely seems to be my mantra. Hello again! I got very busy with working on some costuming stuff and running (read: 11 butt-numbing hours each way by National Express) off to Norwich for a superhero event last weekend. More on that later! Apparently I got into some kind of art block, and when that happens, cetaceans seem to help, so out came this messy quickie (huhuh) of a bottlenose dolphin. Dolphins are awesome as hell - this video popped up on the BBC today and is a good reason as to why.
Thursday, 15 October 2009
when in doubt, dolphins.
That definitely seems to be my mantra. Hello again! I got very busy with working on some costuming stuff and running (read: 11 butt-numbing hours each way by National Express) off to Norwich for a superhero event last weekend. More on that later! Apparently I got into some kind of art block, and when that happens, cetaceans seem to help, so out came this messy quickie (huhuh) of a bottlenose dolphin. Dolphins are awesome as hell - this video popped up on the BBC today and is a good reason as to why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment